A sweet dessert bar just like Brownies. But this one here – is called Blondies. Made with brown sugar and vanilla it gives the caramel-like aftertaste.
Let me just share with you the recipe, give it a try and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it!
1 cup Flour
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1/3 cup Salted butter
1/2 cup Brown sugar
1/4 cup Castor sugar
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla essence
2 tablespoon Plain yoghurt
1 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate chips
- Add in 1 tablespoon of flour into the chocolate chips. *This is to prevent the chips from clumping together. (Mixture A)
- In a bowl, mix the flour and baking powder – set aside. *(Mixture B)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix butter, brown sugar, castor sugar, egg, vanilla essence and yoghurt. *(Mixture C)
- Add Mixture B into Mixture C. Mix it well.
- Fold in Mixture A.
- Preheat oven at 160 degrees celcius and bake for 30minutes.
In any case, you’re unable to visualise how this is done, go on to watch the video tutorial that’s linked below. Happy trying!